Industry of Things World USA is the international high level conference bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene. For the 4th year over 500 Industrial Internet experts will gather on Mar 06-08, 2019 in San Diego challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the must-attend Industrial IoT event where real life IIoT business cases will be the focal point.
Be part of the event where we will cover the full scope of IoT implementation strategies from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business. Join more than 80 inspiring speakers and rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Determine which new technologies will drive IoT forward to the next stage of development.
Main topics in 2019:
- Industry 4.0 innovation strategy: Transparent cultures, fostering innovation and being open to change
- Monitoring, virtualization and digital twins transforming smart factories to sentient ecosystems: the Integrated Sensory Enterprise
- Requirements for IT infrastructure: Interoperability and secure systems as the backbone of IIoT programs.
- Building the deep mind: AI, big data, deep/machine learning, cognitive and Neural Nets for your factory.
- What is the latest from Edge, Fog, and Cloud computing?
- Increased automation, autonomous machines and how to integrate 5G networks
- Government & policy makers – Paving the way for Industry 4.0?
- New revenue streams and business models arising from products and assets as a service
For further information about the sessions and speakers, check out the agenda: