In the framework of the 9th ener.CON Europe conference, we.CONECT will once again bestow awards to recognize, honor and celebrate outstanding projects and achievements in energy efficiency. The ceremony will take place on March 16, 2020.
Tell us what makes your project special and stand out from the rest, submit your application and get nominated. Don’t miss out on the
chance to promote your success story and receive the recognition that you and your team deserves.
We welcome all industry end-users and solution partners to apply for the ener.CON Europe Award 2020. Get the recognition you deserve on your project.
The 2020 award categories are:
- The Best Energy Management Project Category – We welcome applications from energy management projects.
- Best Energy Management Product or Service – We welcome projects that have been implemented with a service provider. Service providers are welcome to apply with their product or service.
How does it work?
- Fill out the online application form
- Get shortlisted by our assessment team
- Take the stage on conference Day 1 and present your project to the industry audience (10min pitch)
- The conference community will vote for your achievements during the live polling session closing Day 1
What is the ener.CON Europe Award timeline?
- Award application period: September 15th – January 31st
- Assessment by Advisory Board: February 01st – February 29th
- Notification of Shortlist: March 05th
- Award Pitch & Ceremony: March 16th
What’s in it for you?
- Get rewarded for your hard work and showcase your outstanding project success to industry peers
- Motivate and inspire your employees to work on similar strategies
- Gain recognition for your entire team
- Share your achievements with our international energy community
- Meet your peers at the co-located ener.CON Europe & Global ManuChem Strategies events and benchmark your projects
- Help a good cause as we.CONECT will be donating 1.000€ to a charity on behalf of the winner
Nominations are FREE to enter – entries close January 31st 2020
Award winners will be announced at the 9th Ener.CON Europe Conference in Berlin.