The Ener.CON Europe is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together environmental professionals. For the 8th year over 150 industrial experts will gather on March 18-19, 2019 in Berlin to create new partnerships and discuss key industry topics like iIoT in Energy Efficiency, Smart Grids, Digital Automation, Renewable Energy Procurement & Storage, Predicting Costs in a Volatile Environment, Circular Economy, Gamification of Energy Consumption and many more.
The conference format combines an inspirational agenda discussing the most pressing challenges and solutions, technologies, trends and best practice innovations in the field of energy efficiency with over 30 interactive networking sessions such as workshops, round tables, keynotes and lunch sessions. Be part of the event and join other leaders, engineers and plant managers responsible for energy efficiency and maintenance from asset intensive industries.
Main topics in 2019:
- IoT in Energy Efficiency – Remote Control
- Smart Lighting, Digital Electrification and Automation
- Use of Data & Analytics for Energy Savings
- Technology Trends – Blockchain in Smart Contract Technology and Product Serialization
- Energy Procurement, (Renewable) Energy storage and Dynamic Load Management
- Updates on and Challenges of International Frameworks and Certification for Energy Management Systems
- Funding and Implementing a (Green) Energy Strategy and Efficiency as a Service
- Predicting Cost & Risks and Providing Resilience in a Volatile Environment
- Carbon neutral Plants, Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Culture Change: Gamification of Energy Consumption and Raising Awareness
For further information about the sessions and speakers, click on the agenda: