Industry of Things World 2017
Industry of Things World 2017: Beyond the hype
The third edition of the award-winning Industry of Things World in Berlin was unanimously characterized as a successful conference. The 1000+ attendees put the success down to the rich mix of Industrial Internet of Things experts, the presentation content and the interactive sessions throughout the 2,5 days of the event.
With keynotes about the future of connected manufacturing, ranging all the way to how IoT technologies are changing competition and disrupting business models, one thing became clear: the Industrial Internet of Things is here to stay. There is still a need for discussion and planning, but most importantly the need for collaboration across job functions and with different stakeholders to maximize the effectiveness of these technologies and tools, but the possibilities opening up are part of our business reality.
Shaping the future of the Industrial IoT in 2018
Industry of Things World is coming back to Berlin on September 23-25, 2018. Be part of the thought-provoking discussion and the fastest growing IIoT business community!
For more information go to: www.industryofthingsworld.com
The Industry of Things World Key Topics 2017
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how IoT technologies are changing competition
- Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Robotics: Find out how IoT technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
- The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
The Industry of Things World in Numbers
What our Attendees said about our Event
What is the unique Networking Experience at Industry of Things World?
We know that networking, ideation, knowledge sharing and getting this „little detail I didn‘t know so far“ is one of the most important reasons to participate at our events. To guarantee the best networking experience, various sessions has been created, tailored to your needs and curated from the industry – we call it Multi-Touchpoint Concept!
Top speakers, trendsetters, evangelists and experts in the field share their personal experience.
Selected brand new case studies from the industry offering insights into strategic approaches, project planning and operative realization. Learn from the most successful practices and use these real business results for benchmarking with the competition.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
Powered by AI
we.CONECT’s unique Event App & Matchfinder – Use our unique matching platform to make new connections, arrange meetings and find tailored solutions to your needs.
Search – Find – Match – Connect
Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
Get the show on the road. Discover who is joining the conference and why. To warm you up for the conference we invite you to get to know your conference peers. Have your business cards ready.
Meet! Inudstry of Things World Asia
Discover who else is participating at the Industry of Things World Asia. Our unique Polaroid Picture Wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
5 most relevant